Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding Program Wording Court

~ ~ Edward & Winry FMA FF


Author: Who is going to be? xD.
Fandom: FMA
Claim: Edward / Winry
Notes: FF
Fullmetal Alchemist, but, as an AU (Alternate Universe) could almost say that is original xDD. No spoilers for any of the sagas. It is based on real echos (removing any other wrench qu xD). __________________________________


    Introduction


"This film is a pain-another complaint further. I frowned tried to ignore him. Popcorn were disappearing from the bowl. It was not long until the bug again.

"You have a bad taste for such things. How do you like it? It's just a guy standing in the middle of the beach ... recalling ! - A vein throbbed on my forehead. I threw a handful of popcorn to keep quiet. He complained that he had entered butter in one eye.

"You fuck," I said flatly. Refocused on the screen and the plight of the two lovers. How nice. Wall-mounted me on the couch trying to get comfortable. I groaned annoyed. As he was selfish and I had rented movie did not care, it was lying on the sofa as pancho. Could I settle down? No.

I sat up her legs and held back a groan of pain. I was there up until I got to the departed and I recovered from my couch, it was in my house.

The film moved forward. Killed the girl. How sad. Felt a few tears down my cheeks. I had not seen such a good film. He looked at me incredulously.

- Are you crying ... this crappy movie? Okay, I must be dreaming. Hello? Is there anybody there? No action, no blood! Not even no deaths! Just a guy in front of a tomb! Winry seriously do not know ... "not could continue. A wrench had just left stunned. I kept eating popcorn with confidence.

At that time, began to slice heads on the small screen.

"Idiot, what before was only the introduction," I said to the unconscious body of Edward Elric. Nor am I worried.

More popcorn for me. ______________________________


Ok, go larger kidding xDDD me out. If we remove the wrench, is based on real echos xD.

kupo ~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment