Sunday, September 6, 2009

Melbourne Gay Cruising Area

Long Love Letter.

I release in the community with a drama that I watch a couple of days: D.


Title: Long love letter Class ~ Drifting ~ drifting classroom
Genre: Science Fiction , human,
Romance Chapters: 11

Summary: Yuka Misaki ( Takako Tokiwa), whose parents run a flower shop, he begins to frequent a college student Akio Asami (Yosuke Kubozuka ), which will end in love. But because has some sort of accident, the two lose contact with each other. A year after the accident, suddenly meet again. Yuka is still working at the florist Shiegeo of his father, and Akio is a professor of a nearby high school. Is January 7, just after the start of the new year. Likewise begin the remedial classes for students who have stayed with their daily studies. In these classes is the popular Otomo Tadashi (Tomohisa Yamashita ), and the leader of the delinquent students, Sho Takamatsu ( Takayuki Yamada). In front of the class is Noriko Sekiya (Hiromi Nakajima ), a teacher who has all kinds of outstanding loans to pay all items purchased brand. Yuka going to school to collect money owed Noriko. Meanwhile at school, past thoughts in the minds of Yuka begin flow. Yuka and Akio meet and start fighting. Suddenly there is a slight tremor, and after that falls ...
Opinion: I'm not very happy with the summary, it is nothing more than an introduction of the first chapter, which is the worst of the series. In fact I was about to leave when I saw him but for the final so shocking that he has and I'm glad I continued because I loved what happened next. I thought I would not like too much, to be science fiction and all, but the truth is that kept me intrigued until the end. Apparently it is based on a Japanese horror manga, and well, not terror, but there is much stress XD. In addition, the characters who are many, are all great and all bring something to the story. And the actors very good too. So that would be highly desirable. I hope you to see! : D

More information:
Drama Wiki Downloads: Manga Corner

0 comments:

Post a Comment