Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Titanic Invitions

Daisakusen Mei-chan no Shitsuji

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Title: Mei-chan no Shitsuji (Mei Butler)
Episodes: 10
Gender: Drama / Comedy / Romance
Cast: Nana Eikura , Mizushima Hiro ♥
Plot: Mei is from a poor family and when her parents die in an accident, a mysterious butler appears telling you that is part of a powerful family and the sole heiress to the fortune belonging. Its aim is to make the common Mei a society lady and so he entered a school for girls where each has its own butler.
Opinion: I have not finished yet but I've stuck marathon since yesterday and I'm halfway. It is anticipated that I will not deny, but the roll with the stewards I've always loved, plus each has a nice story "Mademoiselle." Mmmmm ... and well, a little love is forbidden because the stewards can not be ever with them ... I do not know, is fun in general:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment