Tuesday, May 31, 2005

How Does Overdosing On Painkillers Kill You

Jositas Vol I

actualizar.Intentaré It was time to summarize:

Curro Curro Curro in Metal, we already have web page: http://members.fortunecity.com/metalroom/ , while remaining muchassssssssssssss things and is more or less test .. but the thing so angry or so.

Festimad: We will give everything and we gave, but the organization does not. Groups like Slayer (with [info] Priche giving Ostia at my side, what better reunion! aunk your bottles I miss the metal), were the ostia, aunk culo.Mastodon sounded like it was a discovery, Hamlet ostia as always, well ... and Manson Turbonegro dedicate to paint or make movies and .. . System very good .. tb Despite all the shit that happened I recognize that the metal family room we had to shit, so if next year is to take place there I see my hair ... I'll try make a longer chronicle of Festi ... when I want clear.

Feelings: Uhm begin to experience signs of lack of affection .. not for that ... I went back to S the other day, and k always see it, I get the thorn in the heart again ... we so buds xk I say?. Again, a situation that seems to be popular in my life .. my love, former lovers and friends .. k me and I have to take a little joke, but the topic is pretty funny ... I have wanted

summer, pool laughing and I have wanted to play again, I hope Morci k Dj and new Cort are prepared ... uhmm where going to go now .. maybe musical shots cane, maybe deep. . that such a middle ground?

I feel strong, but I feel weak at the same Tb .. I need rest ... I have the feeling, watching the other day Revenge of the Sith, a stage of my life close ... I was a fan of Darth Vader as a peke and view the source is as if lost all the mystery ... that and the death of Dimebag ... it still hurts ... I still fall off the pillars friends ... Tb

I have thought trying to edit a book of songs with pictures ... but that by the time this less vague ... X

last to recommend the new album by Life of Agony-Broken Valley which seemed to me cojo ..

A DRINK?

usemepk.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment