Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Decongestant And Thyroid

The Amazing World of Borja Mari

If gentlemen, yesterday I had the h **** curiosity necessary to swallow this crappy movie! Although the movie is not worth to wipe the cuckoo with it, I saw many truths in it, even I think it fell short and so easy!

pelicula031204_foto1.jpg

is amazing how these people can live in your world and sidestep the real world ... x much I could be like them, not for all the gold in the world ... Well more thoughts

caused by a small choke on a potato chip appetizer ... Struggles to stay alive and one day you die because you're choking on a potato!! God that's funny ... the potato life killed Goliath ...

meatraganto.jpg

utlimo

And thinking concerning: come to bed with someone of the same sex just for the sake of testing, including test kien a meal here again ... uhmm let the question in the air ...

I keep running to the opposite sex Dita .... Hmmm ....

ditaspade.jpg

and for those who want to continue but the amazing world of Gabrielino alias "Bukkake" (ggg) here are my two fotoplof address molandome pq I finished too and I have two:

http://www.fotolog .net / bukkake / \u0026lt;---------------- ----- you like ass, so do not update much

http://www.esflog.com/bukkake ; \u0026lt;-------------------------- do better Lene because I'm worth! xDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment