Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Best Colour Shirt & Tie To Wear With Grey Suit

BE COOL

Well yes sir, Be cool, good movie with good points, kizas an end too happy but what good is it to be cool, everything ends at the end of good vibes.

have to see the mob that surrounds all jajajaj I start to think and hope not to end so gangster with the metal as these guys come in the film k, k are able to shoot you for not putting their albums n radio. Although some mafia if we start tner, is a situation that I like but at the same time bothers me,

jajajaja, do not ask for the special of the house, I have prepared my gun under the bar!

361_85bdca680c49aa025cc3c1b6ff31454a.jpg

and me too molar tb tb kiero I've opened a fotoplof of these:

http://www.fotolog.net/bukkake/

Enjoy it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment