Thursday, March 24, 2005

Beautiful Agony Black Hair

GOODBYE TO LOVE ... Molas

SI, ADIOS al amor, pero hace mucho tiempo que no le he dicho hola, hace so long that I love, that I do not remember, so many strips in the heart and made me turn colder, both confuse sex with love, I have become an inert, almost no feelings ..

Some time ago I thought somebody had thrown a curse to leave one day to the person who really loved me, and the fact that since then, I have not be happy with love ...

Maybe the problem is in me ... do not argue ...

amor20en20psyche1786-1793marmer155hx168bparijs.jpg

Playing it easy, sometimes it is difficult ...

Anniversary Of An uninteresting Event

No more gold lights for the queen earth to keep you warm in your Kingdoms
High on the waves you make for us But not
Since you left Have
the waves come The bar is dead and the rocket's rain is wet Keeping you in your
deathbed so high on the waves you made for us
And Have Not Since you left the waves come ... Have the waves come ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment