Monday, February 14, 2005

Euro Steam Model 4488

pt ...

Your eyes darted ago that down deep, so deep that no know how get it out ...

tusojos.jpg

Your voice echoes in the echo as not to give me shots in the heart ...

zezygirl.jpg

Win or lose, I always feel you have missed in my heart and I never wanted you out ...

barbas.jpg

; ; ;     JAIL


                        One day, the strain
                                              I've never felt like this before
                                              Our lives capsized, one man will give back
                                              Be clm my love
                                              Why don't you kneel for me?
                                              I write for sight
                                             One day you'll find me in the corner
                                              More sublime,
                                              But I still never died before...

0 comments:

Post a Comment