Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Best Of Jena Jemenson Wach

The Groundhog Day ...

The Groundhog day ... does not mean you have been sleeping for 12 hours ... I did that too, if not my life just yesterday I was quite parallel to this film:

; ; 1795-1.jpg

And it all started yesterday taking some papers and feeling in Rule (I hope), then tb mediator went with some friends, and not if because of me or not (tb x my fault at a given time ), things are more calm between them. Tb bar with my love, I think we've reached a point of perfect communication, we have never hidden anything and that's the secret ... the record straight!. With my family decided to enjoy an evening in the forest and I must admit I was very comfortable, it's funny, everyone has his chair, even my dog, and then before the night is a surprise, and most surprising was my reaction , I need to build not destroy, my need for in peace, although I have certain fears, but I hope to stay just that ... fears.

the end you realize that life is two days, you remember that you only live once (We often do not), and it's time to bury the battle ax is necessary if we are to step forward and strong ... especially when you really do not know hate and hate will eat you inside ...

Well, that yesterday I felt that everything I did well, had nothing to do with feeling good about myself to something that had happened to me, so I think that is the foundation of my happiness, trying to help and bring peace to others to get mine ... only yesterday I found one day and all ... The Groundhog Day step ...

Today I can only call at 5 pm, hope to hear the sound of my phone, if not I can do no more ...

sam.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment