Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ver Fotos De H Mexico

paintitincolor @ 2011-01 - 09T15: 13:00

Con el tiempo aprenderás I'm not an easy person, that one day I'm at the top and the other at the bottom, one day I'll love you with all my strength but on the other detestaré to my shadow One day I'll want to be alone and the other will love being around my people, one day I will want to party and the other with the movie stay with you, one day I can kiss you wildly and the other or touch One day I will go and the other might return one day mosquearé me and I forget the other why, one day I will cry until your eyes were swollen and the other laugh till I was helpless, one day I will hit the memories and the other is as if he had spent a day You'll be unfaithful and the other will be true as any other, one day I'll pay it all with you as long as the other theme I will one day die of pride and the other would able to crawl, one day you realize that you love me so much hurt and the other will find that I'm gone.
But maybe another day again, though I never know quite finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment