Thursday, October 8, 2009

How Long To Get Rresults Hiv Test At Meps

Buzzer Beat Beethoven Virus

I continue with my "binge" of Yamapi ...



Title: ブザー ビート ~ 崖っぷち の ヒーロー / Buzzer Beat ~ ~
Gakeppuchi Hiiro no Episodes: 11
Gender: Sport / Romance Cast
: Yamashita Tomohisa - Naoki Kamiya, Keiko Kitagawa - Riko Shirakawa, Aibu Saki - Nanami Natsuki, Mizobata Junpei - Shuji
Hatano Plot: A young participant a basketball team, shy but honest and energetic girl, constant lack of discipline but enjoy a friendship and a romance while trying to deal with problems in your life and the difficulty of growing up.
Opinion: not have a "big argument", but I really enjoyed both the plot and characters ♥ also entertaining and I get bored at any time. The end left me with a smile, glad to see from time to time a drama like this:)
Download: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment